Pages

Monday 15 August 2011

Embrace of a Blog

First steps are always first steps. I was always horrible with steps to begin with, let alone first ones.

The horrible thing about steps is that the first ones usually aren't even the worst ones. If I had problems with those, I sure as hell suck horribly with later steps. It's okay when you learn to walk, but after the treshold after which you actually need to work with something further after the first few stumbling efforts - that's where the problems start.

The same was with this blog. I created the account in June, I believe. It is a good half way through August now that I actually get to try out what an actual post looks like.

So here it is. Blogger seems like an easy tool to do stuff (like blogs), but there are still loads of tools and attributes to tinker with it will most likely take plenty of time before I learn which of those I need or want to use.

Anyways, we came here for a reason, and that is VtES; or Vampire the Eternal Struggle, the one game that has struggled with survival plenty of times, and for a good while this time. I hope some issues (which I hope to address in this blog too) would be easier to solve through communal efforts, and that my musings would in turn contribute to that community. First I have a community of my own to address, however, and that is the gaming group (or the remains of which) of my home town.

Then again, measures in the favor of survival have already been taken - and, to be honest, successful ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment