Pages

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Done with the EC

Heja Sverige!

So that was my first EC, and shitloads of fun.

At the moment I have to get back to my daily schoolings, works and worries, but I have some issues I will want to discuss in this blog. Hopefully I will have time to work on those posts a bit next week, and write some drafts and construct my arguments somewhat before that.

All in all, I didn't do really well with my decks, but there were loads of what I should learn from the games. Watching the best play and participating in games with so different views on how the game should be played is really refreshing, even though it really doesn't feel like it while you play. Mostly it's just 'why, god why...' and instense amounts of failure, but at least now I have a fairly good view on where I stand within the game's learning curve.

Thank you all who were there, and a special thanks to Petteri and Sari who took us home from Helsinki, and the very special players in Sweden! Thank god we eventually found the ventilation shaft in the sauna.

Heippa, mörököllit, and hopefully I'll see you in Germany!

Now back to school, practice and music, and more blog posts about how I did and what I learned, and about girl players and how they should be respected later.

Skigge!

No comments:

Post a Comment